Translations bridge the gap
- Quality certified according to ISO 17100 (international quality norm for translation service providers)
- Project management using the Plunet Business Manager with integrated customer portal
- Double checking using the "four-eyes" principle for complete translations without errors
- Native-speaker technical translators for more than 35 languages ensure technically accurate, high-quality translations
- CAT software such as Across and SDL Trados saves time and costs for translations thanks to translation memories and alignments of existing technical documentation
- Standardised company terminology is incorporated in the translations
Translations are becoming increasingly important in a world that is characterized by globalisation. In the EU alone, many directives require that technical documentation be translated before a machine can be introduced in a particular country's market.
The translations of your texts are organized and implemented for more than 35 languages in accordance with ISO 17100:2015. Experienced technical translators who only translate into their native language. In accordance with the four-eyes principle, every translation is proofread by another native-speaking technical translator to ensure optimum quality. The use of CAT tools and translation memory systems allows us to carry out your translation orders quickly and cost-effectively. Your in-house terminology is taken into account during the process, and can be saved and reused using translation memories and terminology databases. As a result, you receive a technically accurate and high-quality translation in a short period of time.
Thanks to the use of Plunet Business Manager project management software with an integrated customer portal, you can track the status of your projects in real time. Take advantage of the unique benefits:
- Data exchange via the customer portal, thereby easing the load off your mail server
- Greater transparency in the processing of your orders
- Evaluation of your projects according to different aspects and exporting the results in Excel format
- Invoice tracking